Preserving Our Past
To Better Serve
ST. JOSEPH CENTER OF ARKANSAS
St. Joseph's was built as an Orphanage which opened in 1910 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. In 2010, it was announced the property was to be sold which prompted the creation of the St. Joseph Center of Arkansas, an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the mission to restore St. Joseph's to serve the community.
Today, through the efforts of devoted volunteers, St. Joseph's is a thriving, active place to learn, play, and grow!